almost 2 years ago
Today at 5pm SGT we have Accenture Problem Statement Sharing Session and at 7pm HCL.
Register in advance and submit your question:
- Accenture Problem Statement Session at 5pm SGT
- HCL Problem Statement Session at 7pm SGT
- Technical Mentoring by Renganathan Palanisamy on April 20th 5pm-7pm
Watch the recordings of the past sessions:
- Info Session
- GBDi Problem Statement Session
- General Problem Statement Session
- Just Analytics Statement Session
- CIMB Problem Statement Session
Prepare your submissions now for Code; Without Barriers Hackathon. Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you have filled in the registration form - Click Here
Join the Discord Channel – If you haven’t done so already, join our Discord Workspace to chat with others, find other resources, and more: https://discord.gg/bSsqHykeNY
- Create your free Azure Account https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/ai-platform/
- Watch the info session recording to get all your questions answered here
Access the Challenges – The challenges alongside other information and our submission portal for our Virtual Hackathon can be found here
- Please note the hackathon is for individual participation only. Please disregard the button on devpost that states find teammates, you do not need teammates as the hackathon requires individual submissions :) You can submit one or more problem statement solutions!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, use the Discord channel or if you can't access it please post on the discussion forum.