8 months ago
We hope that Week #2 of the Code; Without Barriers Hackathon Sprint was productive and that your projects are progressing well! Please see below a few important updates from our organizing team.
Technical Mentoring Session Rescheduled to 5th of May!
- Register now and submit your questions in advance through here! CEO of LEAD Dr Cher Han Lau on Thursday May 5th at 5pm-6pm SGT will guide you through all your Azure Technical questions. Don't miss the chance to ask the experts for tips!
- In case you missed it - watch the recording of Microsoft's MCT regional lead Renganathan Palanisamy technical mentoring session on April 20th here.
Important steps to successfully participate in the hackathon:
- Make sure you have filled in the registration form Click Here
- Join the Discord Channel – chat with mentors, other participants and find resources https://discord.gg/bSsqHykeNY
- Create your free Azure Account https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/ai-platform/
- Watch the info session recording to get all your questions answered here
- Access the Challenges – The challenges alongside the recording of problem statement sharing session are available here
- Watch the recording of the Technical Mentoring Session here
- Please note the hackathon is for individual participation only. Please disregard the button on devpost that states find teammates, you do not need teammates as the hackathon requires individual submissions.
- You can submit several problem statement solutions to increase your chance of winning or trust a well executed only one :)
- Projects can be submitted at any time before the submission deadline. When you are ready to submit your project, you can do so on our Devpost here: codewithoutbarriers.devpost.com
Save the date!
May 31st Hybrid Demo Day of Code; Without Barriers Hackathon 10am-12pm
Best problem statement solution candidates will be invited to an exclusive Microsoft event that will be held in person at Microsoft Malaysia office and livestreamed for attendees to join from accross APAC.