over 1 year ago
Important to note:
- If submission is partial > still submit, just indicate which parts are not implemented
- Make sure to clearly state which problem statement are you submitting for in the title of the project
- It's enough if you just showcase your project, you do not have to send a working powerapps project etc.
- When you are ready to submit your project, you can do so on our Devpost here: https://codewithoutbarriers.devpost.com
- Submissions closes on 16th May 5pm SGT
June 1st Hybrid Demo Day of Code; Without Barriers Hackathon 10am-12pm - Networking event, Career Day and Award Ceremony for the Code; Without Barriers program. Best problem statement solution candidates will be invited to an exclusive Microsoft event that will be held in person at Microsoft Malaysia office and livestreamed for attendees to join from accross APAC - rsvp by clicking here